Youthwatch Trafford 2019 competition
Name the mascot and win a £25 Intu Trafford Centre voucher!
Our Youthwatch Trafford parrot mascot needs a name, so we have decided to give you the chance come up with one.
But to make sure you know what it is that our parrot represents, we need you to answer three questions. The answers can easily be found on our youthwatchtrafford website.
The competition closes at midnight on Sunday 31st March 2019 after which our Youthwatch Trafford volunteers will select the winner. Anyone aged between 13-21 and living in Trafford is allowed to enter. Good luck!Create your own user feedback survey
If you cannot see the competition above, please click here to go to answer the questions and enter.
Terms & Conditions for Healthwatch Trafford’s YouthwatchTrafford logo competition
1. Healthwatch Trafford (whose registered office is at 5th Floor, Sale Point, 126-150 Washway Road, Sale, M33 6AG) is the promoter of the competition to win a £25 Intu Trafford Centre voucher (the “Competition”).
2. Volunteers or employees of Healthwatch Trafford or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The competition is limited to one entry per person.
5. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 31st March 2019 at midnight. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows: one competition entry (correctly answering 3 questions relating to information found on the youthwatchtrafford.co.uk website and suggesting a name for the YouthwatchTrafford mascot) equals one entry to competition. The winner will be selected by the YouthwatchTrafford volunteer team (who will not have access to personal information, only the mascot names). The prize won by the winner will be a £25 Intu Trafford Centre voucher. There will be one winner.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 12 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Healthwatch Trafford reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address Healthwatch Trafford, 5th floor, Sale Point, 126-150 Washway Road, Sale, M33 6AG.